Knocknagoshel Gym will reopen next Monday June 29th at 9am in line with the latest Government recommendations.
Safety procedures in line with HSE and Government code of practice guidelines will be implemented. The health and safety of staff and service users is of paramount importance and gym management is ensuring “best practice in the area of social distancing, hygiene and sanitisation”.
At the moment book your Gym visit by phoning 068 46969 between 9.00am and 12.00 noon and 5.00pm to 9.00pm (during opening times).
Time allocated in 1-hour slots, activities limited to 50 minutes to ensure sanitisation of equipment and vacation of premises before end of the allotted hour.
• Arrive prepared to work out (showers and changing rooms closed, only toilets available)
• Bring your own water bottles, pens and workout mats (if applicable).
In The Gym
• Brief questionnaire to be completed on initial visit (Contact tracing).
• Obey social distancing, practice good hand and respiratory hygiene.
• Clean and wipe equipment as you go.
• Hand sanitizers and wipes available.
Safety is Everyone’s Business.
We are really looking forward to welcoming patrons back and trust you understand it’s a reformed environment with the safety of all the key concern. See you soon, take care.